With Emerge V2.0 you now have the capability to take attendance for any class/subject in the school timetable. This extends the capability in previous versions of Emerge so that supply/cover can take attendance in classes on any Emerge device providing the user has the required privileges to do so (see 'multiple profiles' below).
A whole host of updates have been added to the Emerge Management Console to configure and manage Emerge. Updates include:
• Automatic extraction of staff profiles from SIMS linked to user profile
• One-click enabling of the Service Bus (provides access to Emerge over 3G phone networks)
• Simple Groupcall Messenger SMS integration
• Simplified proxy configurations
• One-click remote wipe/disable users