Groupcall Messenger provides an easy-to-use solution for parental communications.
The system gives schools the ability to send messages via text (SMS), email, voice and Twitter to the mobile phones and landlines of parents, staff and key contacts in multiple languages.
Messenger is installed in over 5,000 primary and secondary schools in the UK delivering in excess of 40 million messages every year with 4 million emails and 800,000 voice calls.
Schools are not required to make a long term commitment to Messenger and are encouraged to trial the system free of charge before subscribing. Messenger has been independently proven to reduce unauthorised absence, increase attendance and improve parental communication whilst dramatically reducing costs and improving administration efficiency. Get the facts, take a look at our Groupcall Messenger Truancy infographic, here.
Please see below for just some of the features available:
- Access online, anywhere and anytime on smartphones and tablets
- Quick, regular and automatic updates from the school’s MIS to Messenger
- Multi-lingual - improves communication with non-English speaking families
- Two-way communication between parents and the school
- Send messages via SMS, Voice, Email, Twitter, Printed Letter plus the new Groupcall app
- Unauthorised absence notifications
- Schedule messages to be sent at a specific date and time to suit you
- Send email attachments
- Simple, quick installation
- Track and monitor all messages sent by time or by person
- Analysis graphs available for all sent messages
- Export history and contact data to a spreadsheet
- Functional if MIS is unavailable
- Advanced filtering on groups
- Spell checker function available on all messages
- Preview test message before sending
- Variety of mail merge field options available
- Cross browser compatibility
- Free automatic upgrades
- Integrates with all major UK MIS systems
- No advance text block purchase required
- Low cost with no long term commitment
- Unlimited tariff (unlimited text and email) available*
- 100% web-based
- Free unlimited online training.
* Fair use policy applies to the unlimited tariff.
Click here to arrange a FREE trial of Groupcall Messenger