Taking Registration is easy on Apple iOS, Android and Windows 8.1 devices
Taking AttendanceYou can take attendance by name, year/reg, subject, timetable or by house (if applicable).
Simply select students and choose your appropriate attendance group.
You can mark all present by clicking the ‘Mark All’ button in the top right hand corner. Using the traffic light system, click in the pink area (left) to mark any students not present, click in the white area (middle) to assign the appropriate attendance mark and click in the green area (right) to mark students individually.
Student DetailsSelect students from the home screen.
You are then able to find students by name, year/reg, subject, timetable or house (if applicable).
Simply select chosen student to see an overview of attendance, timetables, subjects, parent/guardian contact details, medical and behavioural information.
Student TimetableYou are able to view the timetable (including a weekly view) for both students and staff.
The current session is always shown in green and at the touch of a button you are able to locate a student or member of staff.
Emerge for Schools at a glance
- Available on Apple iOS, Android and Windows 8.1 devices
- Take registration wherever you are – perfect for PE departments
- Emergency contact in the event of fire evacuation or other emergency
- Totally portable
- Completely secure
- All information at your fingertips – contacts, attendance, minutes late, absence notes, timetables, medical information, behavioural and achievement data
- Photographic and video evidence capability
- Fully integrates with all major MIS systems
- Update your MIS system in real time
- Provides the ability to take attendance in both online and offline mode
- Registration can be taken simply with Emerge and written directly back to the school's MIS
- Behaviour and Achievement write-back to SIMS on Apple iOS devices.
- Only works with registered devices
- Data encrypted for device and user
- Username, password & passcode
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Device can be remotely deactivated and all data wiped if required
- If the device has not been synchronised for a set number of days (default is 5 days but this can be changed), all Emerge data will be automatically deleted from the device, even in offline mode.
We are delighted to inform you that our next Emerge Release is now available on the iPad! For a quick 'how to guide' visit our Facebook page and see how to record evidence of pupil's achievement and behaviour with the video and photographic facility.
Take a look at our latest video on YouTube which demonstrates the new features and benefits of Emerge, including behaviour & achievement write back!
The user is able to send multiple text messages to parents, students and staff wherever they are and it is also useful for sending a message to the parents of any students who are absent without authorisation, finding out medical details of a student in an emergency, or sending messages to the entire school in the event of a closure or emergency.
Would you like a free trial of Emerge in your school?
Call us now on: 020 8502 7344 or email: email@example.com