Who should attend?
Anyone who is interested in GDPR compliance for schools, including (but not limited to):
School senior leaders, data protection leads, compliance and governance officers, data managers, data officers, data architects, data specialists, chief executives and directors from schools, Local Authorities and Multi-Academy Trusts.
Training course outline:
- Data protection as it is now.
- What is the new GDPR and when does it apply?
- What's new in the GDPR?
- What does it mean for schools and education?
- How do you ensure compliance for your school?
- How do you check suppliers' compliance?
- How do you deal with data breaches?
- Summary and overview.
- Question and answer section.
- £195 (+ VAT) per delegate.
Please note that places on each training event are limited, and available on a first come, first served basis.