Schools can now facilitate parent-teacher meetings by video call, as well as by the traditional in-person format.
Video calls will automatically convert all appointments booked into video call meetings which parents and teachers can join.
The benefits or hosting meetings by video call are tremendous and include:
- Replace in-person meetings with video calls for ‘social distancing’ purposes in the short term
- Removes hurdles that traditionally prevent parents attending in-person, e.g. because of work commitments, inability to travel or perhaps disability
- Meetings will finish exactly on time; parents and teachers appointments will run exactly to time now
- Parent schedules no longer require ‘walking time’ between appointments, meaning parents’ time commitment to parents’ evening can literally be halved
- Teachers can create ‘1-to-1’ video call meetings with selected parents, as and when required
- Increase privacy; conversations cannot be heard by other parents who, in a traditional setting, may be sat nearby
- Hundreds of thousands of cars are taken off the road, making it a very green alternative to the traditional system
If you would like more information regarding our video call facility please contact the Groupcall team today.